Welcome to Police Recruitment.
More on police recruitment, police jobs and joining the police.
If you are looking at Police Recruitment because you are interested in a police career, it is worth putting yourself ahead of the competition by using one of the resources available from those who specialise in maximising your chances of landing a police job at times when all forces are over-subscribed. There is competition for police jobs, but it is definitely worth it!
Some of the best help available to ensure you pass the police recruitment process can be found at below...
Want to join the police force? The 'How to become a UK Police Officer' CD ROM is the most comprehensive product available to guide you through the UK Police Officer selection process and help you to secure this fantastic career at the first attempt.
This new and exclusive 130 page book will provide you with hundreds of sample Police Officer Numerical and Verbal Reasoning Written tests!
THIS PACK INCLUDES : 100's of sample test questions and 5 report writing exercises including guidance on how to create a concisive report!
The Police Officer Application Form is the initial stage of the Police Officer selection process. It is a well known fact that over 75% of Police Officer application forms submitted do not make it past this difficult stage!
Help With Police Recruitment
- How to Become a UK Police Officer The most comprehensive CD guide available on landing a police job. Insider tips and advice brought to you by current serving Police Officers.
- How to become a PCSO Over 190 pages in this CD guide to successfully becoming a Police Community Support Officer. The best available.
- The Police Selection Process An excellent book written by Ian Hutchinson, the ex head of personnel for Thames Valley Police and an acknowledged expert on police recruitment and police career matters.
- In2Police Several companies run courses throughout the UK to prepare you for the Police Initial Recruitment Test, aiming to help you start your police job by passing the police recruitment process. In2Police is one of the best and is managed by serving police recruitment staff
Also, donít forget to sign up for your FREE weekly police newsletter by using the sign-up box on the top right of this page. This will keep you up to date on all police news, including police recruitment and police jobs news
If you are thinking about applying to join a UK Police force, either as a Police Officer or as a Police Community Support Officer, you will need to meet the general entry requirements. These can vary slightly force to force. To see the entry requirements, use the links below.
- Apply to be a Police Officer in an English or Welsh Police Force
- Apply to be a Special Constable in an English or Welsh Police Force
- Apply to be a Police Officer in a Scottish Police Force
- Apply to be a Special Constable in a Scottish Police Force
- Apply to be a Cadet in a Scottish Police Force
- Apply to be a Police Officer in the Police Service of Northern Ireland
You may have visited this page having been directed by a search engine. Phrases you might have entered which are relevant to this page include; police officer, police jobs, police recruitment, police application, PIRT, how to join the UK police, police jobs London, police career, become a police officer.